- All monuments shall stand no higher than 36 inches in height including the tablet, base and foundation, and must be no more than 48 inches in length unless the foundation will apply to two adjoining graves.
- Single monuments shall be no wider than 48 inches. No copings, cement walls or boundaries of any kind are allowed. Only 1 vertical monument marker per plot is allowed. One flat marker per burial is allowed for military service recognition and for cremation burials. No single burial plot shall have more than 1 vertical headstone and 4 flat markers. Flat markers must be flush to the ground and may not extend beyond the plot. Exceptions may be considered and require prior approval by Cemetery District staff.
- A monument applying to two adjoining graves ("double headstone") is allowed for side-by-side plots only. A double headstone must not exceed 60 inches in length and 36 inches in height including the tablet, base and foundation. A double headstone may be placed during the summer months and can be installed prior to the interment of cremains burials on the respective adjoining plots. A double headstone may not be placed prior to the interment of traditional casket burials that are planned for the respective adjoining plots. Plot owners must wait until casket burial interments are in the ground, and the ground has settled, before installing a double headstone.
- All monuments shall be placed and installed by either an authorized vendor or Cemetery District staff. Installation fees will apply. Wooden crosses are not considered monuments and are permitted only as temporary tributes. The placement of tributes is temporary, and these items may be removed at the discretion of Cemetery District staff without notice.
Cemetery Cremation Urn Standards
- The standard urn size for a mausoleum niche inurnment for an adult is 6.5 x 4.25 x 8.25 (L x W x H). For urn ground burials, use of an oversized urn (any container that exceeds 12 inches x 18 inches) will require payment of the Oversized Cremains Burial Fee as set forth in the Cemetery Fee Schedule.